Weddings on the Sunshine Coast
Sunshine Coast Wedding Caterer
Banquets Buffets and Wedding Feasts
Wedding Canapés for Maleny and the Sunshine Coast
Food You Can Love!
The Sacred Chef can make your wedding day, on the sunshine coast, truly unforgettable, in all the right ways, for you and your guests. Weddings and receptions are all about bringing friends and family together to celebrate your love on your special day – really beautiful food is a big part of that. The Sacred Chef’s handmade, artisan food is unique, on the sunshine coast, not mass produced, not the usual bland wedding day fare – but individually made with love and conscious care. For something special on your wedding day, in Maleny and on the range, choose the caterer who crafts custom made cuisines for a wedding reception fit for the gods.
Best Value Canapés on the Coast!
“Thank you Sacred Chef for making my wedding a wonderful day. My guests were blown away by the quality of your food!”
Great parties and functions begin with great finger food. Marvellous morsels of appetising combinations, which set the tone for a delicious day or night out.
At $3 per piece these canapés are great value! (Minimum orders apply.)
- Smoked ocean trout, mint creme fraise, pickled lemon on mini toasts.
- Grilled Chorizo sausage, tomato chutney and goat’s cheese pastries.
- Baba ghanoush, chopped celery and mint on pita bread.
- Smoked salmon, dill and ricotta on pumpernickel rye.
- Rocket pesto, buffalo cheese and cherry tomato pastries.
- Asparagus, pickled ginger and lemon creme fraise pastries.
- Roasted red capsicum coulis, coriander and chilli on mini toasts.
- Kalamata olive tapenade and goat’s cheese on crisp bread.
- Macadamia, roast pumpkin and buffalo milk cheese pastries.
- Fish roe and “Love Supreme” cheese on mini toasts.
- Avocado, teriyaki chicken nori rolls.
- Assorted vegetarian sushi
More substantial finger food options at $5 per piece: (minimum orders apply)
- Grilled Thai chicken wing marinated in fresh lime, coconut, turmeric and red curry paste, served with sweet chilli sauce.
- Yellow fin tuna sashimi, wasabi on rice.
- Thai BBQ duck, pineapple and bean shoot mini wraps.
- Tandoori lamb cutlet encrusted in spices and yoghurt, served with fresh mint raita.
- Mooloolaba king prawns panfried in garlic and olive oil, served with fresh lime.
- Vietnamese rice paper rolls with king prawn, spring onion and hoi sin dipping sauce.
- Snapper fillet Thai fish cakes with cucumber dipping sauce.
- Crispy fried spicy quail with salt and pepper lemon dipping sauce.
- Asian style pork belly and sticky black rice.
- Fish sambal on turmeric and coriander panbreads.
PH – 5499 9280
FORK & BOWL Menu
Fork & Bowl Menu Selections (Minimum 10 people)
Chickpea lemongrass and sweet potato curry with basmati rice $20 per person
Panfried salmon cubes with sesame noodles and Asian greens $25 per person
Thai rare beef strips with chilli jam, bean shoots and jasmine rice $25 per person
Asian pork belly with coconut sticky black rice and greens $28 per person
Fijian fish curry with mint raita and basmati rice $28 per person
Slow cooked chicken in tomato and leeks with olive and Parmesan polenta $26 per person
Moroccan lamb tagine with lemon cous cous and garlic yoghurt $30 per person
Take the stress out of your wedding feast, in Maleny and the sunshine coast hinterland, with the Sacred Chef – make it deliciously easy on yourself!
- Let me, in consultation with you, find the best tableware for your wedding at the best price.
- Help you select the most delicious and appropriate menu for your wedding.
- Offer advice on wine selection and or organise this for you at the very best price.
- Assemble a team of waiting staff, who are professional and local.
- Help with any of the other myriad tasks that go into making your wedding a wonderful success.
“We would like to especially thank you for catering at our wedding. Your canapés were all brilliant and our guests loved them!”
Suzy & Tim
The Sacred Chef would love to come and see you for a friendly wedding feast consultation – to contribute creative ideas and professional peace of mind – making sure that your wedding day on the sunshine coast, here in Queensland is a celebration of all that is great about being here now. Being present in the joy of your love!
Many couples are now coming along for a couple’s cooking class and lunch to try the Sacred Chef’s food prior to deciding on the menu for their wedding! Some are bringing mum and dad along too for a great day!
“Thank you Sudha for all your special food at my wedding. I must get the recipe for that Macadamia nut & banana tart!”
Witta Wedding Party Dinner