Cooking Classes for Sunshine Coast Schools
Sacred Chef Cooking School, in Maleny, offers special rates for cooking classes for secondary and primary school kids, here on the sunshine coast, south east Queensland.
Nutrition and Whole Foods; Cooking with Heart and Soul; Food as Medicine; Culinary Passions are just some of the themes we present – plus now Molecular Gastronomy!
Spend a day with the Sacred Chef, in Maleny, discovering a new way of cooking , eating and taking responsibility for our health.
Learning about good food and cooking, on the sunshine coast, in a fun hands-on environment.
Take-home recipe packs plus goodie bag!
Unity College of Caloundra , the sunshine coast, south east Queensland, recently spent a day with the Sacred Chef, doing a cooking class/lunch for their yr 10 home economics students.
What we cooked:
- Andalusian Gazpacho soup served in shot glasses
- Milanese Saffron Risotto
- Arancinni with a tomato and basil coulis
- Parmesan bread crumbed mullet fillets pan fried and served with a roast garlic aioli
- Buffalo mozzarella, baby spinach and rocket balsamic salad
- Dark chocolate tart with raspberry coulis and double cream