If you are having a function at home, why engage a caterer?
- So that you can enjoy your own party!
- You may like to offer your guests something different, which is beyond your culinary repertoire.
- It can make your event even more special and memorable.
- Less work and much less stress when you are entertaining.
- It can actually prove to be more cost effective, when you factor in the kitchen clean-up.
What to look for when deciding on a caterer?
- Obviously word of mouth is the first indicator, ask friends and acquaintances.
- Check out the caterer’s website and look for testimonials and referees.
- Spend a bit of time, either online reading between the lines or speaking on the phone with the caterer.
- Have an idea about what style of food or menu composition you are looking for.
- Ask lots of questions and don’t die wondering!
If you are thinking about catering for a work or business related function or event, then good catering can make a big difference to the overall success of your project. If your intention is to produce an event, which is memorable for all the right reasons, then catering can take your event to the next level in terms of client satisfaction. Feeding your guests delicious and delightfully nutritious food shows that you care about the wellbeing of your clients and that makes a powerful and lasting impression.
Why engage a caterer for your next work function?
- So that you can include the menu and presentation as part of your overall design.
- To give your guests, clients and colleagues the best you can.
- To be able to focus on client relationships during the event.
- So that you can relax in the knowledge that this part of the function is taken care of.
- To save time and ultimately money, think of the running around and clean-up.
Catering is hard, hot and dirty work, so if you can find someone who loves doing it, well it isn’t rocket science.